KESHET-Labs offers a complete solution for diffuse reflectance spectroscopy and microscopy analysis – the KESHET-MICRO-DR. A bright field microscope, integrated with an optical spectrometer, make KESHET-MICRO-DR a powerful solution for analysis of surfaces and materials where location and precision are critical.
KESHET Labs offer a complete optical microscope setup for diffuse reflectance spectroscopy measurement of objects. KESHET-MICRO-DR combines Diffuse Reflectance [DR] spectroscopy measurements and microscopy of objects for simultaneous inspection. The system is based on a compact fiber spectrometer (KESHET-PHOTON), integrated into a bright field microscope. The fully integrated setup can simultaneously generate a bright field image of an object and a spectral signal which is collected from a specific region in the image (same as confocal microscope). By translating the object, the MICRO-DR enables precision DR scan where spectral signal collection region is limited and marked in the bright field image.
Potential applications the system can be used for:
- Biophotonics and Biotechnology applications
- Skin / tissue light interaction analysis
- Printing / color precision measurement and calibration
- Medical diagnostics
- Food / Agriculture quality monitoring and analysis
- Material analysis
KESHET-MICRO-DR includes the microscope head. KESHET-PHOTON (compact fiber spectrometer) is sold separately and plugged into the MICRO-DR. Both MICRO-DR and PHOTON are usually sold together as an integrated system. The client can choose the mounting technique in order to best fit his setup. We offer a mechanical stage and optical breadboard as a full measurement setup.
- The MICRO-DR generates an optical bright field microscopic image (5um resolution) integrated with optical DR spectroscopic signal. The data is generated by a CMOS chip (microscope) in parallel to spectroscopy signal (spectrometer).
- The MICRO-DR can be used for multiple applications, including life science, printing, textile and more. It has several significant advantages over other diffuse reflectance spectroscopy techniques where sampling location and precision are critical.
- KESHET-MICRO-DR package includes full viewer and SDK, combining image and spectral data.
- As an illumination source, the MICRO-DR includes a QTH bulb for a wide spectral emission.
How to use?
The sample can be mounted on an XYZ translation stage (we offer XYZ-translation stage as a fully working setup). First, bring the sample into focus (as with regular microscope) where the microscope shows a sharp image. Once the microscope shows a focused image, the system is ready to use. The collection region will be shown on screen, where the spectroscopy signal will be plotted in parallel in additional window. Check the user interface page for additional info regarding the GUI.